• You must wear a mask for your appointment, we beleive Safety is the New Luxury,
WHEN YOU ARRIVE...
• When you come for your appointment, our front porch will be our new waiting area.
• The door to the salon will be locked, and when we're ready for you, we will come out.
• At that time, we will ask you a series of questions about how you are feeling and we will take your temperature.
• If you are not feeling well or have been exposed to someone who has COVID-19 within the prior two weeks, please call and reschedule.
• We reserve the right to ask you to reschedule, in the interest of the clients and the team, if you have been exposed or if you have a fever or seem otherwise unwell.
• We will not be able to serve beverages (except on the porch, but you will have to drink outside) and you will not be allowed to bring beverages in with you (sorry, no Starbucks!).
• The only thing you can bring is your phone, your method of payment, and your keys. We will provide you with a place to put your items while getting your hair done. This means no handbags, no wallets, no coats.
After all this, if you would still like to come to see us fill out one of our forms and someone will get back when there is availability.
Please visit our new online shop for shopping in-between visits.